Authentic DABAI Sarawak 300g【Packed】
Out of stock
Dabai (a.k.a Canarium Odontophyllum) is a very famous seasonal fruit in Borneo, Sarawak. The fruit is ovoid to ellipsoid in shape like olive. Dabai is known for its buttery and yellow flesh. The fruits are sought after for their delicious creamy taste and sweetness with a bit of tartness to balance everything out. The flavour is distinct, making Dabai unique among all other fruits.
*Last call for Next Day Delivery is before 6pm, after which would be delivered the day after Next.
ie. [email protected] 8pm on Mon, delivery will be done on Wed.
ie. [email protected] 4pm on Mon, delivery will be done on Tue.
*Last call for Same Day Delivery is before 12pm, after which would be Next Day Delivery
ie. [email protected] 3pm on Mon, delivery will be done on Tue.
ie. [email protected] 10am on Mon, delivery will be done on Same Day.
*Delivery will be from 11am-7.30 pm
*Delivery Charges will be between rm12 – rm30 depending on the area of delivery (by postcode, please check delivery rates at check out).
Whatsapp >>>>>>>> https://bit.ly/2VjUxqn, if your postcode is not found.
DABAI – Borneo Native Tribes Favourite
Weight: 300g ++
Fresh Fruit with Vacuum Packed
* Processed from Grade A Dabai Fruits
* Packed in crystal clear packaging film.
- Soak the whole packet under the room temperature without opening the packet for at least 20 – 30 minutes.
- Unpack the packaging and rinse the Dabai fruit.
- Soak the Dabai fruit under the warm water (60°C – 70°C) for at least 10 – 15 minutes
- Rinse and mix with your favourite seasoning preference such as soy sauce with salt or soy sauce with sugar
Tips: Do not consume the seed’s shell but do break it as the kernel is edible.
- Shelf Life: Up to 24 months if it’s kept in the freezer.
It could be kept maximum of 2 – 3 weeks once the plastic packet has been opened and if it’s kept in the freezer.
NOTE: TO BE STORED IN THE FREEZER, NOT IN THE FRIDGE
- Specification: 300 grams / per pack
- Packaging: Vacuum pack
- Place of Origin: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Storage: Store in the freezer ( -18°C)